WSCF Europe is recruiting a volunteer social media editor!
Are you a Facebook junkie?
Interested in ecumenical affairs?
Do you want to gain valuable social media skills?
You can become one of WSCF Europe’s Facebook editors! Keep our 1000+ audience on the loop of the most crispy fresh ecumenical and Christian news! Together with the other Editors, you will help to connect our member movements online and to widen their ecumenical horizons!
- Candidates should have a Facebook account and be accustomed to using different social media channels throughout a longer timespan
- Candidates should possess the skills to communicate effectively and sensitively with people from different traditions and cultural backgrounds
- The candidate should be well-organised and willing to work independently
- Must be able to communicate and write in fluent English
Create and / or find content for WSCF-Europe Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and / or other relevant social media channels
- To ensure the topicality and the quality of WSCF-Europe social media content
- To ensure that there is a constant stream of freshly selected information in the disposal of WSCF members
- To engage SCMers in both online content as well as in our “fieldwork”
- You will receive one free copy of WSCF-Europe’s publication Mozaik after each new publication
- You will have a chance to participate in one WSCF-Europe’s international conference, fully subsidized by WSCF-Europe
- You will improve your skills of
- organisational communication
- working in virtual teams
- organisational PR building and branding
Your work will be guided by a Communications Officer of the WSCF-Europe. The overall work on Communications is supervised by the European Regional Committee (ERC).
- 2-3 hours per week
- October 2015 – June 2016 (with possibility of renewal)
Location: anywhere where you can access social media; no office presence required
To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 10, 2015.
For any additional information, please contact WSCF-Europe Chairperson Zuzana Babicova at email@example.com.