Is your organisation thriving, full of students interested in ecumenism, social justice and making the European community welcoming to all people? Then it’s probably a perfect match to join WSCF Europe.
The process begins with first becoming a contact movement, then moving to become an associated movement and finally reaching affiliation.
Keep in regular touch with WSCF Europe, sent students to events and are working to become associated members.
Associated Movement participate fully in the regional and international activities of the WSCF Europe, but doesn’t fully reach all the requirements of Affiliation or does not want to become Affiliated. They are encouraged to meet the below criteria.
- Affirm the aims of WSCF;
- Have more than one branch. At least one branch should be in an institution of higher education. Each branch should be composed of at least five people meeting regularly, or being involved in a permanent project;
- Welcome members from all the main Christian denominations in their country, or be actively involved in ecumenical dialogue at a local or national level;
- Organise workshops, conferences and/or campaigns for Christian students;
- Be willing to communicate and share ideas with WSCF and other national SCMs;
- Be willing to take part in the activities of WSCF;
- Be willing to take part in the structures of WSCF, including sending delegates to the European Regional Assembly and nominating members for the European Regional Committee;
- Fund members to take part in WSCF activities, or be willing to help members raise funds to take part in WSCF activities.
Please contact the European Regional Committee Chairperson for more information about organisation membership in WSCF Europe.