WSCF Europe is part of a global federation of Student Christian Movements. Our structure is part of a global structure that aims at bringing students together from around the world to connect grassroots work together.
The Global WSCF structure can be a bit complicated to understand but there are some key points to remembers:
- The General Assembly meets every four years.
- SCMs send one representative to the General Assembly to talk about issues important to their work and to direct the work of the federation for the next four years. It is the highest decision making body of the Federation.
- Each Regional Committees will also send two people to the General Assembly that they would like to nominate to be Executive Committee members. These representatives also sit on the Regional Committees.
- The Executive Committee is elected at the General Assembly to execute the work between General Assemblies.
In the Europe Region:
- There is a European Regional Assembly every two years.
- The European Regional Assembly meets to discuss common views and goals for future activities.
- SCMs send two representatives to the European Regional Assembly.
- The European Regional Assembly elects a European Regional Committee.
- The European Regional Committee is responsible for decision making between European Regional Assemblies.